Humanagement offers process and business development services. The primary goal of process development is to support collaboration and productivity to help the business achieve more. Humanagement helps businesses assess their needs and develop, refine, and implement processes that help them achieve their business goals.
These items are available as individual services or part of a larger service plan.
Flexible delivery aligned with goals for change.
- Organizational behaviour and workflow design
- Developing and refining processes and forms for a clear sharing of information
- Organizational assessment and development
- Change management
- Strategic planning
- Training needs assessment
- Facilitation service
- Performance management programs
- Employee relations, engagement programs and engagement surveys
- Conflict management
- Workforce planning
- Support for hiring, disciplining and dismissing
- Behavioral profiling
- Personality testing
- Mental well-being programs
- Succession Planning
Research & Development
- Needs assessments and analyses
- Program development / evaluation
- Stakeholder consultations
- Customer service improvement
- On demand training package
Why Change in the Workplace is Good
Addresses Internal Weaknesses
Improves Customer Service
Promotes the Development of New Skills
Encourages the Use of Strengths
Recruitment & Retention
Increases fit between goals and strategy and supports the implementation of strategy
Everything in business is done with and through people.
Understanding how to motivate change at all levels for the company is essential.
Kotter's 8-Step Process for Managing Change
A framework for successfully implementing and sustaining change
A sense of urgency.
A guiding coalition.
A strategic vision and initiatives.
A volunteer army.
Action by removing barriers.
Short term wins.
Key Components of People Management
Recruit the right people and build effective teams.
Get to know and understand the people who are part of the organization.
Listen actively, demonstrate empathy, encourage 2-way communication.
Engage everyone to work together and value collective success.
Deal with issues head-on and resolve conflict collectively.
Book a Free 1-Hour Consultation